Pac offers a support group where parents share their experiences, resources and feelings. A goal of PAC is for parents to help each other as they advocate for their children.
• Attend meetings and workshops offered by PAC to learn about your basic rights and to assist you in making informed and responsible decisions related to your child’s education.
• Talk with other PAC families about what steps to take to advocate for your child.
Members can direct you to sources of
• Educational advocates
• Independent evaluators
• Available programs in and around Burlington
• Medical and Therapeutic professionals in specialized fields
• Resources concerning specific disabilities
• Reading material, relevant workshops and seminars
Please feel free to contact us with any questions